As a Head of Product at Blexr, you will be responsible for leading our flagship product with a focus on taking it to the next level of user value. You will be responsible for shaping the product strategy while aligning it to the company vision. You will lead and work alongside product managers, ensuring we deliver value to our users and execute upon our roadmap and OKRs.
Being our trusty product leader, you will be working in a cross functional environment, requiring close collaboration with UX, Content, Marketing, Development, Commercial and other teams. You will ensure that these functions are being effectively utilised and empowered.
The candidate we are seeking for this position has experience in working hands on in a modern product management matrix environment and has a track record of successfully building & leading a team. A deep understanding of product comparison, SEO, affiliate lead generation and publishing business models is considered a major asset for this role.
- Be responsible for the company’s flagship product.
- Create and champion the product vision, strategy and roadmap leading to positive short, mid and long-term outcomes for each team.
- Foster a collaborative team culture enabling us to implement industry leading product discovery and development.
- Join forces with UX/UI to ensure a best in class user experience
- Engage with development to leverage best in class technology.
- Implement a lean & agile approach to testing hypothesis and features.
- Assist in planning marketing activities to increase brand visibility across international markets in multiple acquisition channels.
- Actively help to create a content and brand strategy
- Navigate issues that may impede the team hitting financial, technical or strategic goals.
- Lead a team and foster a culture of growth-mindset and accountability, whilst focusing on outcomes over output.
- Accountability for the overall profit and loss of the products.
- Build a product functional that scales into new verticals, markets and niches.
- Engage with stakeholders on acquisitions and onboarding as part of an M&A strategy.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in user-centric product management with a proven track record of product development and user acquisition growth.
- 3+ years in a leadership role with line management duties
- Experience working in a lean agile product environment.
- A portfolio of successfully developed products and results achieved.
- Established team leadership skills that focus on inspiration and influence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build a consensus amongst stakeholders.
- A strong analytical mind and a data driven mindset.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, Data Studio, Tableau, MixPanel, Segment and Screaming Frog.
- A strong understanding of the performance (affiliate) marketing business model.
- A solid grasp of Search Marketing (SEO) and other acquisition channels and CRM.
- Passion and enthusiasm to innovate, iterate and be an agent of change in an incredibly fast paced industry.
- An understanding of online slots, their users and/or a keen willingness to learn.